Improved Food Security and Livelihoods of vulnerable households in the Rural Ares of Sri Lanka.
Sustainable Development Objectives.
- End poverty in all its from Everywhere.
- End Hunger, achieve food Security and improved.
- Ensure healthy lives and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Ensure inclusive and Equitable Quality Education and promote Lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Achieve Gender Equality and empower all women and Girls.
- Reduced Inequalities.
- Climate Action
- Peace Justice and Strong institutions.
- End Hunger, achieve Food Security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
Where: Katana, Wadduwa and Weliweriya.
2018 January to 2021 December.
Train 500 Families on Home Gardening and Family Farming.
- 1000 school children (Organic Farming)
- 500mothers of 500 pre School Children (Nutrition program)
- 50 SHGs and 20 to 0 CBO and 1 Fedearation.
Improved food security and livelihoods of vulnerable households in the rural areas of Sri Lanka.
Project Coordinator : Mrs.Rasika Jayamini Hettiarachchi
Field officers : Mr.G.S.A.Pereira, Mrs.M.N.P.Dias, Ms.l.S.Daniels.